Just some of the reasons why we are so proud of our amazing venue…
• Every penny of profit we make goes straight back to the Yorkshire Agricultural Society to help fund their charitable activities
• A proven desire to be a leading sustainable venue
• All spaces have natural daylight and access to private lawns or other outdoor space
• EV charging points and 500+ complimentary car parking spaces adjacent to the venue
• Our caterers use locally sourced produce, where possible
• Vehicular access into two of our rooms
• Direct access for loading and all on the same level
The award-winning Pavilions of Harrogate, located on the Great Yorkshire Showground, offers 14 versatile event spaces that can accommodate 6 to 600 delegates, for all types of events including meetings, conferences, dinners, and exhibitions.
Ten of our rooms have direct access out onto the 200 acres of private grounds, ideal for delegates to use during breaks so they can make the most the great Yorkshire fresh air!
Each room boasts plenty of natural daylight, are pillar free and neutral in décor, perfect for event theming and branding. Our most popular rooms, the Wharfe Room and Calder Room, have the advantage of vehicular access and with the 6km of private internal roadways on our site, Pavilions of Harrogate is the perfect venue for automotive events.
Our central UK location makes us ideal for national events and we offer over 500 complimentary car parking spaces, including EV Charging.
We are passionate about delivering environmentally friendly events. We are committed to improving our working practices, reducing our carbon footprint, and protecting the natural environment. Also, all our profits help fund the charitable work of the Yorkshire Agricultural Society, a registered charity.
Many of our clients choose Pavilions of Harrogate not only because we are a fabulous venue, but it also helps them achieve their Corporate Social Responsibility goals.