Located in 25 acres on the banks of the River Thames at Teddington Lock, The Lensbury Resort provides an inspirational backdrop for any corporate event. With a famous 100 years of sporting history, The Lensbury is host to leading leisure facilities, elegant hotel bedrooms, 28 flexible meeting and event rooms and gardens and grounds perfect for team building and away days.
Just 20 minutes by road from London Heathrow and 40 minutes by train from London Waterloo, as well as fantastic links to both the M25 and M3 motorways, The Lensbury is conveniently located, as well as offering complimentary guest car parking.
– 155 bedrooms
– 25 acres on the banks of the River Thames – perfect for team building, away
days, corporate entertaining
– 28 meeting and event rooms with a capacity for up to 180 delegates, some with dedicated access to our gardens
– Wide ranging leisure facilities including 24 tennis courts, state-of-the-art gym, swimming pool and fitness studios
– Lounge and Terrace Restaurant serving modern British menu
– A range of seasonal event menus, including BBQ menu for the summer months
– Watersports Centre with access to the River Thames including motor boats, kayaks, canoes and sailing boats
– Spa treatment rooms offering a range of ELEMIS treatments
– 2 elite level sports pitches and dedicated elite training gym
– Inclusive AV equipment and dedicated on-site technician