Please read the terms and conditions of acceptance carefully.
1. The CHS Hosted Buyer programme is reserved for key decision makers, managers, organisers and/or influencers involved in special events, meetings, conferences, exhibitions or incentive travel. In the interests of delivering a high quality Hosted Buyer Programme, every application will be reviewed against the CHS hosted buyer qualification criteria.
2. By accepting the offer to participate in the CHS Hosted Buyer programme, I agree to the terms set out in this document.
3. CHS Hosted Buyer programme
3.1. Participation as a CHS Hosted Buyer includes:
- 1 nights accommodation in a 4* partner hotel in central Leeds on the 27th April 2020 on a B&B basis
- Complimentary catering within the CHS Hosted Buyer programme itinerary
- Entry to CHS Leeds on Tuesday 28th April 2020
- Pre-scheduled one-on-one appointments with exhibitors of which one of the four appointments has to be with an exhibitor within Yorkshire and the North East (F Stand numbers) (minimum of 4 x 15min appointments per day)
- Personalised online diary with the possibility for additional appointments
- Hosted Buyer lounge access
- Invite to the Welcome Party the night before the Show
- Possibility to participate in familiarisation tours to a chosen destination (optional)
3.2. As a condition of receiving complimentary services, Hosted Buyers will be required to:
- Attend all of their Hosted Buyer programme dates
- Actively participate in all components of the Hosted Buyer programme, including attending all site inspections and functions
- Pre-schedule appointments as outlined in the CHS Hosted Buyer Programme itinerary
- Conduct a minimum of four (4) pre-scheduled appointments per day. If you are unable to attend an appointment, you are required to re-schedule directly with the Exhibitor
- Conduct pre-scheduled appointments individually
- Failure to comply with the conditions stated above may result in exclusion from the CHS Hosted Buyer programme. This shall be treated by the Organiser as a no show and penalties will apply (refer to the cancellation policy below)
3.3. The Organiser cannot be held liable for any incidental charges incurred during your stay. Programme exclusions include:
- Meals, beverages and room service other than those provided by the programme
- Telephone calls; business services – faxes, photocopying, freight
- Dry cleaning and laundry service; mini-bar and in-room movie charges; health club, hairdressing and spa
- Activities that are additional to the programme
3.4. Completion of the online registration form does not automatically guarantee you a place in the CHS Hosted Buyer programme. You will be notified if your application is successful. CHS reserves the right to decline your registration. The Organiser’s decision is final.
3.5. All required sections of the application form must be fully completed.
3.6 In order for CHS to function in the best interest of both buyers and suppliers, you agree that the information you provide us with (such as name, position, company, country and company website) may be shared with Exhibitors in connection to Hosted Buyers attending the exhibition and provided to Exhibitors who have been contacted by Hosted Buyers to request a pre-scheduled appointment using the software provided by the CHS team.
4. Cancellation Policy and No Shows
4.1. Accepted invitations to Hosted Buyers are non-transferable. In instances where the Hosted Buyer is no longer able to attend, they may request that a colleague from their organisation attends as a replacement. This is subject to the replacement completing the Hosted Buyer application form and the CHS team confirming that the proposed replacement meets the qualification criteria.
4.2. Whilst it is not encouraged, Hosted Buyers may cancel their participation in the CHS Hosted Buyer programme without penalty on or before 23rd April 2020.
4.2.1. Cancellations received after 23rd April 2020 may incur a fee of £350
4.3. Hosted Buyers who do not inform the Organiser of their cancellation and do not participate in the programme will be deemed a No Show. The following no show penalties will apply:
- A £350 fee may be incurred from confirmed itinerary arrangements such as accommodation and networking functions.
4.4. Should the Hosted Buyer fail to meet the minimum commitment as outlined above in section 3.2 any of the items below:
- If you do not make the required number of Exhibitor appointments prior to the close of the appointment system · You are reported on site as a No Show
- You are unable to attend CHS and do not advise us in writing by 23rd April 2020
- If you miss two or more pre-scheduled appointments per day of attendance at CHS you will be excluded from the programme and deemed a No Show. The No Show penalties will apply.
5.1. The Organiser is responsible for coordinating your participation as a Hosted Buyer at CHS, including accommodation and appointment setting. All attendance queries should be directed to the Organiser.
6. Appointment setting
6.1. Hosted Buyers who are accepted by CHS commit to attend a minimum of four (4) one-to-one 15-minute appointments per day of attendance at CHS. One-to-one meetings have to be arranged via the online appointment system. Hosted Buyers who do not conclude appointments by the set date will be liable for the No Show fee.
6.2. Hosted Buyers who are unable to honour an appointment should contact the Exhibitor directly to arrange a more convenient appointment time.
6.3. Please note that attendance at appointments will be monitored and non attendance shall constitute a breach of these terms and conditions. The Organiser will give on-site instructions on attendance verification.
6.4. The Organiser will make a site inspection of the host hotel. Hosted Buyers are obliged to attend their pre-planned site inspection.
7.1. The Organiser will provide one (1) nights complimentary accommodation in a 4* partner hotel in central Leeds on the 27th April 2020 on a B&B basis. Any additional room nights or hotel incidentals are at the buyer’s expense and must be settled upon checkout. Buyers will be responsible for providing credit card details upon check-in as a guarantee. Room upgrades will be at the discretion of the hotel management. Hosted Buyers must settle any personal fees with the hotel prior to departure and will indemnify CHS for any failure to do so.
8. Familiarisation tours
8.1. Familiarisation tours are organised by the host destination, not the CHS team. Hosted Buyers are accepted by the host destination on the basis that they meet the criteria determined by the host destination. Accommodation is the sole responsibility of the host destination for the duration of the trip.
8.2. After a maximum number of Hosted Buyers per fam tour is reached, participation in that particular fam tour will not be possible.
8.3. If you need to cancel your participation in a fam tour, you must inform the Organiser. Your cancellation must be acknowledged in writing by the Organiser for it to be effective. Cancellations received on or before 23rd April 2020 do not incur a fee. Cancellations received after 23rd April 2020 may incur a fee from the host destination to cover costs incurred by them for accommodation relating to the fam tour up to the date of cancellation and will be advised.
9. General notes
9.1. All matters and questions not covered by these terms and conditions are subject to the decision of the Organisers. Terms and Conditions may be amended or added by the Organisers at its discretion. Hosted Buyer agrees to abide by any and all amendments and changes by the Organisers.
9.2. Hosted Buyers agree that any photos taken of them during the Hosted Buyer programme may be used for general sales and marketing purposes by the Organiser.
9.3. The CHS Hosted Buyer programme does not allow partners to attend and participate in the programme.
9.4. Successful applicants will only be accepted as a Hosted Buyer after they have carefully read this document and indicated that they fully understand its contents, and that it is a release of liability of the Organiser. Agreement to these terms and conditions by applicants is signified by applicants ticking the relevant ‘I agree’ box on the online application form.